The Australian Trailable Yacht & Sports Boat Championships 2017, for Trailable Yachts and Sports Boats with a Class Based Handicap (CBH), will be conducted at Lake Illawarra, NSW on Saturday 30th September & Sunday 1st October 2017
The venue and Organising Authority is the Port Kembla Sailing Club. Sports Boats will sail in Division 1 Trailable Yachts will sail in Division 2
• Launching will be available at PKSC and parking provisions for cars and trailers will be available at the PKSC site.
• Accommodation is readily available around Lake Illawarra and at Port Kembla.
• Boats may be used onshore or on the water as accommodation
• Camping is available on the lawn in front of the PKSC clubhouse
• The Social Program will compliment the Racing Program and reflect the nature of the event and the competitors
On Line entry is available on the PKSC web page www.pksc.com.au
Enquiries may be directed to: - PKSC Club Captain, Trevor Dunn 0448 883 031 or Australian Sailing ATYSBR Representative, Peter Taylor 0418 623 237