We are small craft specialist marine surveyors and will travel where you need us to go. We are independant marine surveyors who work for you.
We service all areas surveying boats throughout Victoria such as Geelong, Melbourne and surrounding areas, Bayside, Mornington Peninsula and more. We also travel Interstate and Overseas from Tasmania to Fiji represent ingbuyers and clients from everywhere.
We provide the following marine survey services:
- Pre Purchase Survey – Pre purchase marine survey gives you the peace of mind that your next boat purchase is the right one.
- Insurance Survey – Most insurance companies are now insisting on a survey inspection once a boat is more than 5 or 10 years old.
- Damage Survey – Useful to determine the extent and cost of damage as well the cause.
- Technical Analysis – Oil analysis can determine wear and the most likely area of wear in various mechanical components like engines. It can also determine if lubricants have been changed regularly. FLIR can identify “hot spots” in machinery which can be the source of future problems. Moisture meter analysis can determine if FRP hulls are affected by moisture and the extent of it (osmosis).
- Expert Witness and Incident Investigations – Prepare expert witness reports and appear in court to give evidence on marine matters.
- Valuations – For many reasons: Insurance, family law and partnership settlements.